Start A Slimming Salon Business
Time to increase your profits!
Slimming Injections are best used in conjunction with slimming treatments and slimming programs. This is ideal for slimming clinics looking to add on to their existing program.
• SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE WEIGHT LOSS SOLUTION
• WORKS FOR ALL BODY TYPES
How It Works
Slimming injections are an innovative fat burning therapy based on lipolysis that is simple and effective at diminishing cellulite and excess weight.
The effects of the Slimming Injections are driven by lipolysis, a process that results in the cleavage of one molecule of triglycerol (the substance that makes up an adipocyte, or fat cell) into three molecules of fatty acid and one molecule of glycerol. This splitting occurs with the help of injections, which, upon entering the fatty tissue, causes the release of fat from the adipocytes.
1 ampoule = 10 ml
Lipo Lax an innovative fat burning therapy based on lipolysis that is simple and effective at diminishing cellulite and excess weight.
Obtaining a slim figure without cellulite and excess weight is a challenge for most people. A sedentary lifestyle, improper diet and metabolic disorders lead to the formation of fat deposits and the notorious “orange peel”, making it difficult for people to achieve their ideal physical bodies. Modern pharmacology offers lipolytics, substances that can hydrolyze fatty deposits.
The effects of Lipo Lax are driven by lipolysis, a process that results in the cleavage of one molecule of triglycerol (the substance that
makes up an adipocyte, or fat cell) into three molecules of fatty acid and one molecule of glycerol. This splitting occurs with the help of injections, which, upon entering the fatty tissue, causes the release of fat from the adipocytes.
One of the main causes of obesity is the excess of lipid synthesis over the process of their digestion. In this case, the excess fat remains in the body and accumulates in the subcutaneous fat between muscle fibers and on vessel walls. Lipo Lax combats these deposits.
Effects of Slimming Injections
• When introduced into the subcutaneous tissue, it increases the osmotic pressure within the cells and splits the fat into its components, which causes the cell membrane to rupture;
• The cleavage products of the adipocyte enter the lymph flow and blood via the damaged membrane and are excreted by the kidneys and liver;
• Flat scars form at the introduction site of injection (inside the cellulose), which contribute to the destruction of adipose tissue.
Benefits of application:
• There is no need for anesthesia;
• The procedure for administering Slimming Injections is very simple and effective, convenient and with very little pain experienced;
• Slimming Injections dissolves and destroys fat cells (fat cells are eliminated through sweat and urine);
• Slimming Injections is effective against cellulite and, due to the peptide content, makes the skin supple and elastic;
• Slimming Injections quickly removes fat deposits in parts of the body that cannot be reduced with physical exercise or diet;
• Slimming Injections guarantees a safe treatment, due to the highest purity of raw materials;
• Maximizes the effectiveness of lipolysis.
The procedure consists of the following steps:
Ensure you have 1 vial of PPC, Alcohol swab, 1mm Needles, Sharps Container
Wash your hands thoroughly and then sterilize with alcohol
Remove caps from Vial and the needles. If you have a used vial, wipe the surface of the rubber with an alcohol swab.
Insert the needle into the vial and turn the vial upside down. Draw until you get to 1.0mm
If there are bubbles, flick the needle until they go to the surface and release them back into the vial, draw again until you get the correct dosage.
Set the vial down and hold the syringe like a pen with your finger off the plunger.
Wipe the area with the alcohol swab, ensure it is dry before you insert the needle.
To avoid injecting into the muscle, gently pinch a portion of the skin. Inject at a 90-degree angle.
Push the plunger down until it reaches 0.5mml, pause, and then remove and move to the next site, push the plunger all the way down before releasing.
Release the pinched skin as soon as you remove the needle, do not rub the site where you injected, if it bleeds a little wipe with cotton wool.
PLACE DIRTY NEEDLES INTO SHARP CONTAINERS
Individual intolerance of the main drug components
• Liver or kidney disease
• Endocrine system disorders
• Varicose veins
• Autoimmune diseases
• Blood clotting disorders
• Exacerbation of chronic illness (ulcer, arthritis, bronchitis,
• Pathological tendency to scarring
If all contraindications are observed, complications after
injections will not occur.
Monday - Friday : 7:30am to 6:00pm
Saturday : 8:00am to 4:00pm
Sunday : CLOSED
"My favourite therapist. So good at what she does. Try her you won't be disappointed!"
"I love coming here. The twins are amazing. It's like my second home."
"They're magical, Endermologie is the best, and my favorite. Not to mention Sam's sport massage."
"They have been so helpful!"